Accidentally, the dachshund began to swell like a balloon and the owner could not understand the reason

Fran Jenkins thought her pet, Trevor, was starting to gain weight. However, a little later, it began to swell in the literal sense of the word and the miniature dachshund began to look like a barrel with short legs.

Then the hostess got worried and brought the pet to the veterinary clinic, but even the specialists were puzzled, this was the first time they noticed such a case.

Trevor was already having difficulty breathing due to the bloat and the veterinarians realized that the problem was quite serious and therefore decided to leave the dog in the clinic for a more thorough examination.

It was necessary to find out the reason and the way by which the air entered his body and an additional examination showed that Trevor had a tracheal injury and there was a small hole in it, and after each inhalation the air entered the abdominal region, which is why there was a puffiness.

The veterinarians were incredibly happy that they managed to solve such a difficult task and they coped with everything. Trevor was operated on and removed the air from the abdominal cavity.

After all this, the dog returned to its usual size and, when he moved away from the action of the painkillers, he began to feel much better and he began to smile with all his contented muzzle.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: