A guy named Randy Esther has a real friend – a dog named Gemini. They are always together and very rarely separated. About two years ago, a young man sheltered a dog when he was only a couple of months old. And since then they have been very attached to each other.
Gemini is a very kind dog. He enjoyed playing with Randy’s friend’s little daughter. It seemed funny to the baby to throw a bottle on the floor, and the dog picked it up. But one day, unnoticed by everyone, the Gemini swallowed the rubber nozzle from the bottle.
Over time, the animal became ill and no one could understand what was wrong…
He stopped running, refused to eat and lay down all the time. He wasn’t getting any better. And Randy decided to take the dog to the vet. At first, the doctor could not diagnose and identify the causes of the dog’s poor health.
Due to the illness of Randy’s pet, he had to quit his job. But that wasn’t the worst part. Most of all, he was afraid that he would not be able to save his four-legged friend.
Later, doctors determined that there was a foreign body inside the animal. A $4,500 operation was required. The guy didn’t have such a sum. And he decided to sell the car, just to save his dog.
Also, caring friends came to the rescue, who gave him money for the pet’s treatment.
Fortunately, everything ended well. Gemini is on the mend. And Randy is very happy that his best friend is alive and will soon be completely healthy.
“This is my best friend! He’s always there for me, and I just wanted to thank him,” says the owner.